RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CHARGES:
- Weekly Rental Rate (plus pet fee, if applicable)
- Administrative/Processing Fee of $100.00 (non-refundable)
- 9% Maine State Sales and Lodging tax
- Security/Damage Deposit prior to Check-in
RESERVATION DEPOSITS: For reservations made PRIOR to January 1st, a 25% deposit must be
received within 2 weeks of the reservation date. An additional 25% would be due by January 15th, 2016,
and the FINAL payment must be received no later than 30 days prior to your reservation. For reservations
made AFTER Jan. 1st, 2016, a 50% deposit must be made when booking and the
remaining balance will be due no later than 30 days prior to your reservation. A $50 late fee will be assessed if payments are not received on time.
- CHECK IN: 2:00-4:00 PM, Houses/Apartments key pick up at office.
- CHECK IN: 3:00 – 4:00 PM, Condominiums, key pick up at office.
PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS MUST BE MADE FOR LATE CHECK-INS.
HOUSE RULES are posted in each Rental Property. Please read and observe the rules. SPM will not be
responsible for any problems that arise due to lack of obeying these rules.
OPTION 1: Non-Refundable Security Deposit Damage Waiver fee of $35. This covers theft or damage
to the rental unit as a result of your inadvertent acts or omissions You must notify SPM of any damage
or theft to the unit during your occupancy, or this plan is void. Payment of Damage Waiver will not be
accepted after you have occupied the unit. The units are carefully inspected after each rental. If you
decide not to pay the Security Deposit Damage Waiver, a security deposit will be added to your final
OPTION 2: A Security/Damage Deposit of $500.00 paid in check or money order with your final
reservation payment is required on all properties to insure compliance with the Terms of Occupancy.
The Security/Damage deposit is held until a determination of the condition and content of the rental
property has been verified. Amounts will be released within 30 days of check-out after verification that
no damage was incurred, or that additional cleaning has not been necessary. NO PERSONAL CHECKS
OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED ON THE DAY OF CHECK-IN.
Extra cleaning fees will be deducted from Security Deposit if necessary. Trash must be sealed and bagged
and placed at curbside on designated days and upon checking out. Trash policies at each rental vary and
must be adhered to. Please refer to House Rules posted in each unit.
CHECK OUT: 10:00 AM Sharp, Key drop off at office
- Guests must be 25 years old to make a reservation.
- Occupancy and parking is limited, and will be strictly enforced.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Kitchens are stocked with standard items, including; pots, pans, silverware, dishes, a toaster,
and coffee makers. Other items, such as a blender or corkscrew may not be stocked.
- Linen and Towels. At all rentals, the guest is responsible for his or her own linens and towels
unless otherwise noted.
- Pillows, blankets, and bedspreads are supplied in all rentals.
- Soap, trash bags and toilet paper are not supplied. Please bring your own.
- No Grills on condominium balconies
- Cable TV (or satellite) is standard in all units.
- Grills, VCR or DVD Players may or may not be provided. Refer to the list of Amenities on your
NO PETS/ANIMALS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED except with prior written consent on rental contract
and added security deposit.
- We hope having these policies will make your vacation planning easier. Please call with any
PLEASE NOTE - Listing information is subject to change without notice.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOICE. It is important to realize that each unit is individually
owned and furnished. We do our best to accurately represent the property, but as they do vary
from rustic to modern decor we will not be responsible if you do not like your reserved unit upon
arrival. If you want to move to a different unit you must pay for the second unit. The rent from
the first unit cannot be transferred to a second rental. The rent for the first unit will only be
returned if it is re-rented to another party.